Wednesday, April 1, 2009

#1 Ahhh time!

Welcome to April!!!

I thought about writing something here as an April Fools joke, but unfortunately I don't really have time to think up a good one on account of my Literature SAC tomorrow that I should be studying for right now instead of being on the internets and playing Gunther (my guitar - see dailybooth, there should be a link ---->) so really I need to turn this laptop off and re-read Rosencratz and Guildenstern are Dead by Tom Stoppard and write about all the ideas and meaning etc, etc. And that was one whole sentence.

But you see, I'm doing BEDA whether I have time or not (thankfully tomorrow at 10:40am I will actually be free of school and assessments for two weeks. Oh I am looking forward to that SO much).


Alright, I have a couple of things I need to say but I think I'll leave them for tomorrows post. Apologies for such a rushed post, I will make it up over the month.

=]

2 comments:

katharine said...

You are all over the internet Liv!
I never knew about this blog...but you're finally in an area I know all about :P
see you tomorrow,
katie

Richard said...

Hey Liv,
Hope your SAC goes well tomorrow :)