Friday, September 19, 2008

Going Away

Hello =]

Just a short blog to say that I'm going away to the Gold Coast for a week (that reminds me: I need to pack. At some point would be nice). I'm sad because its a really hard time for me to be going away right now and I'd rather be spending time with someone else rather than my family (who are lovely people *cough* but a week interstate with them will be interesting), which will consist of my step-dad, mother, step-brother and my sister. Those two are the same age, and therefore get along. I don't have any friends up there so it will be me and my books and my holiday homework. yay. These trips usually are fun for the first two days or so before they tend to drive me insane. At least it's only for a week. Just a week.

On another note: HELL YES I AM ON HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!! Today was the last day of term three, and I really really really need a break from school. Although, I've been enjoying it quite a bit lately. Mainly because of Literature, which is a fucking amazing subject with the most awesome teacher in the history of teachers. I am so glad that I gave up maths for it, I realize now how it was making school so horrible for me, I'm just so extremely happy now.
Drama has been awesome too. Our little depressing play was fun, even though I'm not close with any of the girls in my class. We all are kind of civil towards each other but not friends, none of us really. It's strange, but it's fun. Although, we were just given our solo topics, and they are so difficult :S. There was only one that appealed to me, concerning "Picnic at Hanging Rock" which, if you haven't heard of, is an Australian story about three girls who go missing and it's this whole crazy mystery thing. So i thought that would be interesting to do. I have to read the novel now, which is something I've been wanting to read anyway, so yay. If it's as depressing as the movie then it will be... interesting. Having a girl commit suicide by jumping off a roof into a greenhouse is pretty much my strongest memory from that movie. It's been years since I saw it. And this just turned out wayyyy longer than i thought it would. Cool

p.s. I wrote this whole blog while listening to music. I think I've overcome my incompetence of blogging while listening ^_^. Although, in all probability, I'll read over this and discover that it makes no sense.

See you all in a week!


Today was really good. Even though it was for a small amount of time. I can't wait to see you again.

No comments: