Friday, March 21, 2008

Yay i have a blog


Ok lovelys, Liv here.
I've actually been meaning to start a blog (haha i wrote vlog first. im such a youtuber) for quite a while now, just becuase i want to open my horizens in the world of the internet. Plus, everyone has a blog, and i'm one of those people that are like "omg i want one of those thigns that everyone has". but see, im not one of the copyers out there. oh no. i just take whatever other people have and attempt to make it my own. I realise that making a blog my own wasnt that difficult.. but still, if i tryed to make the whole concept of blogging my own, it might take a while. So i'll just make my own blogs, and leave it at that.

I'm really hoping that i won't get sick of blogging like i do with diarys. I tend to write in them for a while, but then i'm like, meh, and forget about them. I guess one thing that will keep me motivated is that this is kinda a not so private diary, and if people want to read it then i'll keep making it.

Thats what i was going to say. I wanted to make an internet diary. yes back on track. ok. I feel that vlogging can be very limited, i mean, there is only so much you can pack into a 4 minute video, so, im making this as a little extra thing. I'll use this like a diary, put in all the stuff i want to remember (ahh memories), except all the intimate details of my life that i probably don't want strangers reading.. but yes, apart from that... lots of stuff. I like typing acutally, which is kind of a weird thing to say really, but it actually is quite fun. just watching those words appear. anyway. So, yes, i will hopefully be a frequent blogger, cause its fun to blog, and its fun to have people reading what i write. hopefully people are reading it. anywho, blog to you later. haha new sign off.

Liv







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh looky looky here. Its a comment and its from Chris. YAY! Someone is reading your blog ... but he does expect the same back ... oh yes he does ... I think in this comment I sound like a serial killer ... goodbye :)