Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Caved In

Despite it being the worst time POSSIBLE to be writing anything but Legal Studies work, I've decided to start NaNoWriMo this year. I was mucking around on Word last night with something I'd written once just to let frustration out, and I ended up editing it, then just kept going. :S. So now I have a prologue and chapter 1 made up of 1,901 words. And a tentative name: Silver Sky. That will change, it's way too silly, but it makes sense for the moment. So, I will like to ask nicely^_^ if you want, can you pleeease to take a look at what I've done so far, and if you enjoy, follow my progress? A little input would be really great, let me know if it's a dud cause then I will have a good excuse to stop an concentrate on actual school work. Which is what I'm going to go and do now.


But if you want to take a look, here is Silver Sky

<3333333

3 comments:

Richard said...

Hi Liv, Being female you should be able to multitask ;)
I'll take a look and let you know what I think :)

Robin L. Harwood said...

Liv7 keep it up. You have got it, the writing bug. Don't give up or give in. Putting it in writing is better than doing a video or drama.
Communicating ideas, thoughts feelings is better in print than through a video. Writers love reading. Don't be afraid to develop your own style and steer away from imitating others. You are a natural
and never lose your cynicism.

Richard said...

Hi Liv, I've read your work, I left a comment Brilliant Bravo keep going. keenly awaiting the next chapter