Sunday, April 6, 2008

frustration

argh. i just spent a lot of time attemping to sign into my blog account. The reason it took so long, was because i my password didnt seem to want to work, so then i tried like all the passwords that i use, and eventually ended up resetting it. After i did this, i realised that i had spelt my user name wrong the whole time
gotta love that ey.

so. i have not posted in a while...i suck. i kinda just forgot, sorry. but i have had a pretty bad week. My cat died :( which was terrible. and, well, nothing else really bad happened, but it made my week horrible. anyway, on to lighter things. well, not so light, i have to go back to school in a couple of days. oh yay. i dont want to go back, holidays are funfun.

oh guess what! now daylight savings have REALLY started. yaaaaaay. no more confusedness.

Liv

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Right a new blog ... please :)